This short Joomla development tutorial focuses on the various triggers and other implementations for your newly created Joomla plugin. We will also briefly discuss language files and some other clean-up items.
We end our Joomla plugin development with a look at triggers and how they function within Joomla. We also create the language strings for the installer and administrator pages. I hope these lessons have been helpful in learning more about the Joomla development process in particular creating a plugin. The next set of lessons will be focused on creating a module.
Lesson 10: Plugin Triggers and Implementations
Associated Slides for JD101 Plugin Triggers
Previous Posts in Series
- [JD101] Lesson 1: Introduction
- [JD101] Lesson 2: Setting up Development
- [JD101] Lesson 3: Code Versioning & Backup
- [JD101] Lesson 4: Testing
- [JD101] Lesson 5: Basic Joomla
- [JD101] Lesson 6: Starting a Plugin
- [JD101] Lesson 7: Plugin XML
- [JD101] Lesson 8: Main PHP
- [JD101] Lesson 9: Helper PHP